Writing is an important aspect of intellectual rigor and articulation skills. We would like to invite all Emerging Leaders to consider writing a piece for our blog. Emerging Leaders and its blog, are a resource for students like yourself to share with your peers your thoughts and ideas on subjects related to the Ruth Institute and its goals.
Blog posts should be fewer than 1000 words each, and should be focused on one subject,
idea, or event. Following are some topics to consider writing about:
- The problem of overly romantic expectations in relationships.
- The pressure to be sucessful and established before marriage.
- Changing demographics of race and age pertaining to marriage.
- The absense of courtship in modern romantic relationships.
- The challenge of pornography in dating.
- The media portrayal of dating and marriage relationships.
- The effects of technology and social networking on dating.
If you are interested in writing for the Emerging Leaders blog, please click to send email Ruthinfo@ruthinstitute.org